December 11, 2010

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along

PhotobucketFriday already! Whew! This week passed in a blur and unfortunately I mean that rather literally as I've been sick this past week. Hints my slipping with some of my weekly meme's. Hopefully yall have faired this week a bit better then I have!

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, the 18+ Blogger Tag Along is a blog hop geared towards connecting bloggers who have a more adult themed blog. While I review and read YA novels, lately, I've been reviewing a lot more adult themed Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. This blog hop is hosted by Laurie over at Bitten By Paranormal Romance, so if you have a blog within these lines please head over and add your name to the linky!

This weeks question: Whats your hot book pick this month so far?


This month I really haven't read anything that qualifies as hot. Definitely looking for some good ones though!!

No comments: